Sunday, March 31, 2024

Easter

We tried to be extra intentional with Easter this year, and I really enjoyed both our old traditions and adding a few new ones. How grateful we are for our Savior.

Eli, Jake and I headed to the church the Saturday before for a lovely Easter open house our ward put together. There were bunny crafts and an egg hunt, as well as videos, decorated rooms, and visual aids to teach about our Savior. 

We tried a new way of dying eggs.
And I demanded an egg nose picture as payment for any and all Easter fun I'd provided. They humored me-barley (and some were happier about it than others). 
I'm thankful that because of Him, I get to keep all of them.

2 comments:

Daniel and Bonita said...

I imagine if you had to demand the egg nose picture that this may be the last one, but I am so glad to got one more. And you probably want to fix the spelling on barely in this post.

Daniel Quillen said...

Maybe she meant barley, Bonita.

And I love that you still do it. The original is one of the most Iconic of our family pictures!