Wednesday, July 22, 2026

A bit of Me and Jason

Jason and I have had a busy summer too! We have the missionaries and a new member over about once a week. We love our sister missionaries. The one on the right is headed back to BYU in the Winter, and she is a Chemistry major like Ali will be. We hope they'll get to hang out once they're there together!
Jason got to fly out to Utah to see his nephew Jeremy get married. Of course, there are restaurants which must be patronized when one is in Utah.

He had fun spending time with grown nieces and nephews (and their spouses) while he was there. We're excited for Ali and Logan to be out in Utah with these fun, successful, faithful cousins they don't really know well. Ethan has been put in charge of a Utah cousins group chat, and we hope they get together every once in a while.
I got a paddleboard, and on the few not-too-hot days we've had, I've loved going out on a little lake near us.

This is Issac, the new member we meet with often. I got to tag along on a different day than this one, and was honored to be baptized and confirmed on behalf of his mom and Grandma.



No comments: