Summers sure look different around here than they did a few years ago. The teens are often gone doing their own things, so Jake and I adventure together, just the two of us. Hey, it's cheaper that way, I guess!
Blackberry Farm was still a hit this year. I wonder how many more times he'll want to go? Jason and I keep saying this summer how sweet it is that we still have one little one (though he doesn't like being called little!). We're enjoying his sillyness, innocence, and remnants of his little-kid-ness for as long as we have it, knowing the days are numbered.
Phillips Park pool and our friend's pool have been frequented.
We met a friend of Jake's at a huge indoor slide park.
And Six Flags, which is always a favorite outing for Jake, right behind summer vacation in fun for him.
I sure love this kid!






No comments:
Post a Comment